Exceptional Wound Healing

An Interview With Regnard Mginah from anamed in Mbeya

Interview by Marietta Korda with REGNARD MGINAH FROM ANAMED IN MBEYA

M. Korda: Mr. Mginah, you have done your 1st Anamed training in Natural Medicines in 2006 in Kibaya, Manyala in N-Tanzania, with H-Martin Hirt. Since then you have been planting Artemisia Annua Anamed, Moringa Oleifera and several other medicinal plants. Recently you managed to buy a 2 hectare field with the sales of honey, Artemisia Annua leaf powder as well as from other natural medicines. You have 5000 Artemisia Annua Anamed plants growing; also 100 bee-hives in Njombe. You have many success stories as well as photos.

M. Korda: What have you done before your involvement with Anamed?

R. Mginah: I worked in the radiology department of the K’s Private Hospital in Mbeya; in Itete Lutheran Hospital as well as Matema Lutheran Hospital from 2005 – 2011.

M. Korda: When and how did you start with the Anamed work? In 2006, after my first Anamed seminar, I introduced Natural medicine at Itete Hospital where I worked, but they refused. The bishop and the committee did not like Natural Medicines. I stopped to work in that hospital and started to work on my own.  I first started to treat people with Artemisia Annua Anamed.

M. Korda: Tell us about some of your experiences with diabetic ulcers.

R. Mginah: I treated some-one with a large wound on the lower left leg. I dressed it for 3 months, until it healed. I used green pawpaw slices on the wound for 3 days, until it was clean. Thereafter I used Guava tea in combination with a honey/sugar dressing for 2 weeks. Thereafter I treated the wound open and applied Njassa tree bark every 3 days to help the wound to become smaller and clean.

R. Mginah: In 2007 I was asked to help a diabetic patient with gangrene of the finger. The doctors wanted to amputate it. I treated him with pawpaw latex until the wound became red. The finger was not amputated. He got more abscesses every now and then. I treat it with pawpaw latex and guava tea. Now (2015) he has again an abscess on the leg. I treat it the same as above. He also takes Artemisia tea and Moringa Powder.

R. Mginah: One patient was treated in Mbeya Referral Hospital with skin ulcers. Her treatment in hospital took almost 2 years without healing. I was asked to help; I gave her Moringa Powder and Artemisia Tea for 1 month. I dressed the wounds with Capsicum Frutescens ointment for 3 days. Then I applied Artemisia ointment. It became good and healed. Today the patient and her relatives can hardly believe the wonder of her healing, because they spent a lot of money for a long time.

M. Korda: After another Anamed seminar in Mbeya (conducted by Mariette Korda) in 2013, an opportunity opened up to help voluntarily at Ifisi Hospital outside Mbeya. Tell us more about that.

R. Mginah: The hospital treats up to 40 patients daily with all sorts of ulcers and long standing wounds. At first I went with Mariëtte Korda, who was asked to come and give advice and show the staff how we treat the wounds with Natural Medicine. Some of the staff attended the seminar. We introduced them to the use of sugar, honey, Aloe Vera and pawpaw latex; as well as to the regular use of Artemisia Annua Anamed leaf powder and Moringa Oleifera powder orally.
Thereafter I was asked to come and treat some of the severe cases and supply them with natural medicinal products. At first I did the dressings but after a while they did themselves. I continued to supply them with A-3 powder and Moringa O. powder as well as a honey/garlic mix. Now they make their own natural medicine with good results.

M. Korda: I hear you also have helped patients from other hospitals.

R. Mginah: Yes, sometimes I’m asked to help at the K’s private hospital in Mbeya especially with diabetic wounds.

I treated typhoid successfully with garlic twice a day and A-3 tea for 2 weeks.
I treated a 59 year old man with prostate cancer who was investigated by the Referral Hospital in Mbeya and treated for 2 weeks with conventional medicine, but he could still not pass urine freely; sometimes a little with blood. He was then admitted to another hospital for an operation, which he refused to have. He requested herbal treatment from me. I advised him to be tested in Dares Salaam at the T.M.J. hospital first. The PSA measurement was 97mm, indicating cancer. I treated him with A-3 tea and Moringa Oleifera powder for 1 month. The 2nd PSA measurement was 87mm. Thereafter I added the fruit of the Finesse tree (high in zinc) for another month. He was still on catheter and attempts to urinate spontaneously, failed for 1 ½ months before we removed the catheter. So I added Euphorbia Hirta tea for 8 days to his treatment; as well as garlic, pumpkin seeds (zinc) as well as a Capsicum Frutescens/Curcuma Longa powder (1:1 ratio) for 2 weeks. Then we finally took out the catheter. He was tested again and the PSA measurement was 58mm. He could urinate with ease from then onwards. I treated him with Fenugreek seeds, 1 teaspoonful with lemon juice for 2 months as well as Nigella Sativa seeds, 1 teaspoonful in morning before meals and another 2 hours after evening meals. He had another test after these 2 months with a PSA measuring 37mm. I treated another 4 patients with prostate cancer – they have all been healed.

M. Korda: Tell me your experiences with infertility.

R. Mginah: Since 2007 I have treated 10 ladies with infertility by using A-3 tea given after menstruation for 2 weeks, Moringa Powder for 1 week and Tagetes Erecta for 3 days. All of them have conceived. When infection is present, Euphorbia Hirta tea was given together with Carica Papaja seeds for 7 days – 1 Tablespoon of pawpaw seeds before the morning meal and then ½ hour after breakfast they started to take the Euphorbia Hirta tea.

M. Korda: Do you have any good experiences with the treatment of burns, using natural medicine?

R. Mginah: I was asked to help someone who was discharged from the Referral Hospital, Mbeya. She spent 6 months in the hospital. She was burnt on the side of her body when her house burnt down. The burn was very big! She spent one month at home, with no money to return to the hospital. I was asked to visit her at home. The wounds were so big; so I put ripe pawpaw on for 8 hours until the wounds became red. Then I treated her with guava tea and pawpaw latex for 3 days, daily. She was treated open under a mosquito net.  Now she is on Aloe Vera gel treatment for burns and Moringa and Artemisia treatment orally.

M. Korda: Do you have any other experiences with other cancer treatments?

R. Mginah: A lady had her arm amputated. After that, she got a terrible postoperative infection in the wound in the upper arm; she was sent home to die. I was asked to help. There was just a big hole that smelled very badly. At first I cut up a whole unripe pawpaw and put it piece by piece in the hole. Maggots came out unto the gauze.  It smelled so badly that neighbours complained and they did not want to eat on her side of the building. She was kept alone in a room. I put powdered Metrondazole tablets, in the hole to kill the maggots. After 1 day the smell was gone.
The wound healed nicely and became small. It was no longer a problem to her. She decided to return home after having spent 1 year in Mbeya for treatment (hospital + natural medicinal care) without her family. She died 2 years later. She spent her last 2 months in Lugalawa Mission Hospital, Njombe diagnosed as anemic with an HB of 4.  See photos x 6 below.

R. Mginah: I treated an HIV + patient who had Herpes Zoster. She heard from my other patients and asked me to help. I gave her Moringa powder and Artemisia Annua Anamed tea for 1 month as well as Capsicum Frutescens Ointment was applied for 3 days on her body and she healed very quickly, (4th – 9th September 2014).

Hirt: Mgina, you showed us a first photo of a leg, I think even German surgeons do not believe me that the leg comes from a still alive person: Why such people do not go to the hospital in time?

Mgina: With what money then?

Hirt: And how did it happen?

Mgina: The patient was diabetic, and a normal hospital could no longer help him (photo 1). So they called me for help. The patient got internally artemisia tea, garlic, and for pains paracetamol. Outwardly I used only unripe papaya and sugar with papaya latex; when the wound became clean, only ripe papaya and honey (photo 2). The flesh receded very quickly to the bone (photo 3). Before the full healing, the patient unfortunately died from hypertension.

Mariëtte Korda: Thank you so much! I know you have much more to tell. You also took photos as you treated your patients. We will be happy to include some of your photos of remarkable results in this interview. Thank you again. May God bless and keep you faithful to Him as you seek to walk with integrity and dignity as you serve your community.

You can contact Regnard Mginah via email. Email adress: